Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Kaanon MacFarlane
Kaanon MacFarlane was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete.
Notability not established, presumably vanity. Subject is a student at UC Riverside; article was created by UC Riverside host 283-20.cs.ucr.edu [126.96.36.199]. --MarkSweep 10:36, 3 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, (vanity) Earldoms are no more than inherited honorifics these days. Unless they bring back ius primae noctis :) --[[User:Tony Sidaway|Tony Sidaway|Talk]] 13:10, 3 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: DCEdwards1966 14:31, Dec 3, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Some dude, and a spurious claim, and jus primae noctis has been replaced by the fraternity kegger. Geogre 15:18, 3 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: There is no such title as the "Earl of MacFarlane", at least not one that gets even a single Google hit, but apparently that is not enough to classify this as patent nonsense and speedy it. -- Antaeus Feldspar 19:07, 3 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. No such earldom. This ought've been a speedy. Mackensen (talk) 07:21, 4 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- No, it shouldn't. It doesn't meet the criteria. Patent nonsense is defined as literally gibberish, which this isn't. This should be deleted but this is the correct process for doing it.Dr Zen 00:54, 6 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.