Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akagi means (赤城) "red castle," (赤木) "red tree," (赤き) "crimson" or (赤来) "red future" in the Japanese language, and may refer to:
- Akagi, Gunma, a village in Gunma Prefecture
- Akagi, Shimane (赤来町), a former town in Shimane Prefecture
- Akagi (manga), a manga by Nobuyuki Fukumoto
- Akagi (surname), a Japanese surname
- Akagi (train), a train service in Japan
- "Akagi", a song performed by Maximum the Hormone
- One of two ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy:
- Mount Akagi, a mountain in the Kantō region of Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.