Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
We hope that you choose to become a Wikipedian and create an account.
Please do not create any more character stubs for Ghostbusters. It's unlikely any of these will ever evolve into a full article; the same purpose can be achieved by adding appropriate content to the main article. Kelly Martin 00:31, May 3, 2005 (UTC)
Nomination of Peter Venkman for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Peter Venkman until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Sottolacqua (talk) 14:14, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.