Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miss Kitty may refer to:
- Kali Troy, an American voice actor known as "Miss Kittie"
- Miss Kittin, a musical performer
- Stacy Carter, a former professional wrestler with the ring name Miss Kitty
- Miss Kitty, a character portrayed by Amy Irving in the animated film An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
- Miss Kitty Mouse, an entertainer portrayed by Melissa Manchester in The Great Mouse Detective
- Miss Kitty Russell, a character in the radio and television series Gunsmoke, starring Georgia Ellis in the radio version and Amanda Blake in the television version
- Miss Kitty, a sculpture by Paolo Schmidlin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miss Kitty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.