|Vice Chair||Frank Young|
|Membership (Oct. 2020)||2,389[a]|
|Political position||Centre-left to Left-wing|
|National affiliation||Green Party|
|United States Senate delegation|
0 / 2
|United States House of Representatives delegation|
0 / 3
0 / 6
|West Virginia Senate|
0 / 34
|West Virginia House of Delegates|
0 / 100
1 / 7
1 / 12
In 2016, the party ran former state senator Charlotte Pritt for Governor of West Virginia. This led to growth for the party. She received nearly 6% of the vote, the highest ever for a Mountain Party gubernatorial candidate.
In 2018, House of Delegates candidate Elliot Pritt was endorsed by the Charleston Gazette. 
Currently elected officials
Conservation District Supervisors
- John W. Farrell, Southern Conservation District, (Summers County) term through June 2024
- Daniel P. "Danny" Lutz, Eastern Panhandle Conservation District, (Jefferson County) term through June 2024
|2011||Bob Henry Baber||6,083||2.02%|
|West Virginia Senate||West Virginia House of Delegates|
|Year||Total Votes||Total Percent||Year||Total Votes|
|2004||David Cobb (write-in)||5||<0.01%|
|US Senate||US House|
|Year||Votes||Percent||Total Votes||Total Percent|
- "Recognized Political Parties in WV". West Virginia Secretary of State. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- Winger, Richard (July 10, 2007). "Mountain Party to Affiliate with Green Party". Ballot Access News. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- "The MOUNTAIN PARTY PLATFORM - Mountain Party WV". Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Case, David (September 13, 2000). "West Virginia's Mountain (Party) Mama". Mother Jones. Archived from the original on December 1, 2010. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- BOARD, GLYNIS (November 2, 2016). "Charlotte Pritt: The Mountain Party's Maverick". WV Public Broadcasting. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- Wiederspiel, Alex (July 17, 2016). "Following Charlotte Pritt nomination for Governor, Mountain Party leaders see huge growth potential". Metro News. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- "Gazette endorsement: For WV Legislature, these candidates offer promising future". Charleston Gazette-Mail.
- "Officeholders". mountainpartywv.net. Retrieved June 12, 2020.
- Figure does not include registered voters self-designated as "Green" who have not changed their registration to "Mountain"
- Percentage calculated excluding vote total from additional unexpired election for District 10
- Percentage calculated excluding vote total from additional unexpired election for District 3