Jump to navigation Jump to search
IPR may refer to:
- Independent Public Radio network, Minnesota, US
- Indie Press Revolution, a sales network for role-playing games
- Interlochen Public Radio, Michigan, United States
- Iowa Public Radio, US
- Institute for Plasma Research, India
- Institute of Pacific Relations (1925–1960)
- Mikael Ter-Mikaelian Institute for Physical Research, Armenia
- Prague Institute of Planning and Development, Czech Republic
Science and mathematics
- Indirect potable reuse of reclaimed water
- Interproximal reduction, an orthodontic treatment
- Inverse Participation Ratio, measure of localization or purity of a quantum mechanical state
- i-Pr or iPr, abbreviations for the isopropyl group in organic chemistry.
- IPr, an N-heterocyclic carbene, see IMes
- Indicação de Proveniência Regulamentada (Indication of Regulated Origin), Portuguese wine designation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.