OK. So, just like when I get someone's answering machine, I never know what to say or put in these things. Luckily, this is a Wiki, so you all can give me lots of feedback. :)
I am a true freshman in here at the moment. Just stopped by recently to get some information (found it very useful). So, I've been back to see how things worked here - checked a few topics out, made a few changes here, corrections there, now I'm a member; go figure.
- Username: ViralQuest. First used as a screen name for AOL in 19xx. Since then used in various other online communities, including Netscape, MSN/Hotmail, Yahoo, and religion- and science-related forums and blogs. The reason for this username will become evident if you continue to read this User Talk:ViralQuest post. [Assuming I keep this updated, of course].
- Real name: [withheld to protect the truly innocent ones in my life].
- Occupation: Virologist (at a US government research facility).
- Interests (in no particular order): Science, Biology, Religion, reading, Music, Christianity, Virology, Science Fiction, Fantasy, helicopters, web page design (etc).
- Birth date: September 26, 1952
- Education: B.A. 1974, Whittier College; M.S. 1978, University California, Riverside; Ph.D. 1981, University California, Riverside
Please do not edit this page. If you need to leave me a comment, please put it on my talk page.
My mission on Wikipedia comes from a habit I have in places like bookstores. My habit is that I like to read (anything) and when I see something that needs fixing (e.g., books out of order) I fix it.
See you out there!!
-- ViralQuest 04:52, Nov 27, 2004 (UTC)
I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|