Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class 66 may refer to:
- British Rail Class 66, a type of EMD freight locomotive
- EMD Class 66, an adaption of the above locomotive
- DB Class 66, a Deutsche Bundesbahn 2-6-4 steam locomotive
- NSB Class 66, an electric multiple unit train used by the Norwegian State Railways
- German Type U 66 submarine, or U-66-class
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class 66.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.