|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the B105 FM article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Australia / Brisbane / Queensland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Radio Stations||(Rated Start-class)|
- All radio stations are local. No vote. RickK 19:23, Jul 16, 2004 (UTC)
- Yeah, but what about my local radio stations? If B105 is really that popular, one of "Brisbane's youth" will come in and do a better job writing up this substub. Delete. --Ardonik 20:47, Jul 16, 2004 (UTC)
- Totally uninformative kiddie-wiki. Looks like one of their listeners posted this. Delete. - Lucky 6.9 22:54, 16 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- In order for radio station articles to have a non-local point-of-view, the best title for the station's Wikipedia article is its callsign; so if this article is kept; (I know it probably won't be; this is just a comment) it should be renamed to the callsign. 220.127.116.11 23:49, 16 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Comment: Good point, but European and Australian stations no longer use call letters. That's pretty much relegated to North America and Mexico. - Lucky 6.9 00:11, 17 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: no evidence of notability. Wile E. Heresiarch 02:19, 17 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Comment: B105 is Brisbane's highest-rating radio station, so probably as noteworthy as many radio stations covered in the 'pedia. --Rlandmann 05:34, 18 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: At this point, it's a single sentence, and the article has been listed on VfD for a few days, now. Even if something is notable, the article has to say something to inform the reader, and I don't think this does it. I'm not sure that this single sentence would inspire a knowledgeable visitor to contribute more than a lack of it would. Geogre 01:44, 19 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, but mark as a stub. This is a major station (I live in Australia, but nowhere near Brisbane - and I've definitely heard of it). Chuq 04:03, 20 Jul 2004 (UTC)
end moved discussion
A big chunk of the article seems to be about the morning/breakfast show. Are any of the other shows notable? I seem to remember someone from the station threatening to bury Frenzal Rhomb, noteworthy? --Aioth 11:44, 17 November 2006 (UTC)