Economic and Social Council
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Economic and Social Council might refer to:
- Economic, Social and Cultural Council, an advisory body of the African Union
- Economic and Social Council (Arab League), an institution of the Arab League that co-ordinates its economic integration
- Social-Economic Council, a major economic advisory council of the Dutch government
- European Economic and Social Committee, a consultative body of the European Union
- French Economic, Social and Environmental Council, a consultative assembly
- Economic and Social Council (Spain), an advisory body of the Government of Spain
- Economic and Social Research Council, one of the seven Research Councils in the United Kingdom
- United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), one of the principal organs of the United Nations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Economic and Social Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.