Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/EnterpriseCM, Inc.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Delete: Ad, and I hate having redlinks to things we already know ought not have articles. Geogre 12:43, 2 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: advert. Wile E. Heresiarch 23:17, 2 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. anthony (see warning) 15:12, 3 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Advert. Andris 15:17, Sep 3, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Okay, I've been noticing Anthony has been just marking Keep just for the heck of it. And he's been asking for research or evidence to support the fact whether or not to keep or delete the article. Just to prove this is an advertisement, here's some research. A Google Search of "EnterpriseCM, Inc. minus definition minus encyclopedia returns only 280 hits. This company has no public offering IPO, as a Yahoo! Finance Search returns nothing. The only thing I can see that is possibly notable is the fact that it sells "The UK Office of Government Commerce book series on IS Management and Business Change" as quoted from its webpage. As it stands, this company has only been around 2 years... nor does it seem to have made a big name for itself... yet. A Google News search of "EnterpriseCM, Inc" also produces nothing. I rest my case, advertisement, non-notable. --[[User:Allyunion|AllyUnion (Talk)]] 07:29, 6 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Notable enough.--Dittaeva 15:59, 7 Sep 2004 (UTC)