Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up waterlog, waterlogged, or waterlogging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waterlogging or water logging may refer to:
- Waterlogging (agriculture), saturation of the soil by groundwater sufficient to prevent or hinder agriculture
- Waterlogging (archeology), the exclusion of air from an archeological site by groundwater, preserving artifacts
- Underwater logging, the process of harvesting trees that are submerged under water
- Watered stock, an asset with artificially high value
Waterlog may refer to:
- Waterlog: A Swimmer's Journey Through Britain, a 1999 book by Roger Deakin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterlogging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.