Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Cheffer
Cheffer was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was DELETE. 4 votes to delete. 1 unsigned vote (though later attributed by another contributor) was disregarded. Postdlf 00:37, 2 Nov 2004 (UTC)
Vanity Page and/or Neologism. Didn't make me laugh, either. Naturenet 21:39, 22 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Oh come on. "The standard uniform for a cheffer is a white hat." That's at least grin-worthy. Delete
- Vote by User:Fishal it seems.
- Delete: I didn't find it amusing, either. I know of a professor who banned "hats and imitations of hats" from his classroom so that he could ban baseball caps. Just a joke, and one not worth repeating verbally, much less preserving electronically. Geogre 04:05, 23 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, unless evidence is presented that this is a real term in actual use. We do not have articles on Allessandro Purpura. If we assume as Google does that Allessandro is a misspelling for Allesandro Purpura we will don't have articles on him, and he doesn't seem to be notable. [[User:Dpbsmith|Dpbsmith (talk)]] 22:41, 23 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, this article is a joke. Radman1 15:57, 27 Oct 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.