This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was about evenly split between "transwiki" and "delete". Noting that a better definition already exists in Wiktionary and that the last step of the transwiki process is to delete the remnant, I am going to call this one as a "delete". Rossami (talk) 05:26, 18 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Dictionary entry. Transwiki to Wiktionary, if word-formation elements (as opposed to whole words) are allowed there. --Angr 06:28, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Transwiki to Wiktionary, if they'll take it, and delete. Original author seems to be unaware of the term "prefix". — Gwalla | Talk 21:00, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Comment. It isn't a prefix, strictly speaking, it's a bound morpheme. But either way it's unencyclopedic and has got to go. --Angr 22:50, 2 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- A better definition already exists at Wikt:Chrono-. Delete. Rossami (talk) 00:33, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Transwiki. Megan1967 03:54, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Already on wiktionary. Mgm|(talk) 08:57, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete per above. —Korath (Talk) 09:49, Mar 3, 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.